Complete Guide to Fix Windows Backup and Restore & Get rid of Error 0x800700b7
Windows backup and restore service is one of the important feature provided by the Windows Operating systems. Via this feature one can backups their data files regularly and restore when needed. But sometime this advance feature starts showing an error message while trying to create or restore backup.
You may also like:
This is the only error that can affect the entire backup and restore process, due to this issue one cannot restore their data. If you are Unable to Backup and Restore Because of Error 0x800700b7 in Windows System then don’t worry as you can easily solve this issue without calling any professional or paying money to any other. You need to do is, simply read this entire article carefully and apply the given instructions carefully.
The 0x800700b7 error code is directly related to the Windows System Restore and Backup issue that come into view when trying to perform system backup or restore it. If you are using Windows 10 and thinking that your system will never face such issue then you are wrong as this issue can appear on any version of the OS, what means that it may occur on Windows 10, 8, 8.1 and other previous versions.
Hence, there are lots of internal and external factors that can trigger Error Code 0x800700b7 while trying to backup system files. So in order to get rid of this issue we need to eliminate all of the causes that can generate backup error in Windows system. Below we will discussed about this,
Methods to Get rid of System Restore Error 0x800700b7 on Windows System/Laptop
You should apply the given manual method to fix this bug, via this you can also restore the Registry database of your Windows system:
- First of all you need to open the registry editor window, to do this go to the search and type regeditin the search bar, hit Enter key. From the search result select the registry editor for open.
- Enter the administrator password if asked, and
- After it, go toHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache location with the help of left navigation pane.
- Right-click on the key and choose Select to save the key as a backup.
- After creating the backup of the
- Reboot the system and you will see that 0x800700b7 error message has gone.
What to do if not able to apply the above given manual method or even unable to solve this issue after applying the above trick? The answer is very simple, you need to apply a professional Fix HP Computer Error Codes and Messages This tool is able to deal with all the possible causes of Backup and Restore Because of Error 0x800700b7 such as damaged system registries, missing or corrupted system files, malware infections, conflict system cache, application malfunction etc.