Epson, Canon, Inkjet, Toshiba, Dell, etc. are globally recognized brands out of which HP printer is the highest used one due to its unique features and high-quality printing. When you buy a new HP printer, you will have a printer driver installation CD which you are supposed to insert into your computer and run to install the printer driver on the system. If your printer package doesn’t contain the driver CD within it, you might have to take professionals help. You can connect with us instead to receive thorough guidance from our experts regarding HP Printer Setup without CD.
How to setup HP printer driver on your computer without the cd?
- Find out the model number of your HP printer which is mentioned on the front or back of the device
- Visit the HP Support Website to download the exact drivers
- Enter your printer model number and choose your operating system to download the correct drivers
- Connect the printer to the computer as per the package instructions
- Go to computer’s “Start menu” and open “Control panel.”
- Select “Printer and hardware” and click on “Add a printer.”
- Use the recommended port to set up the printer driver
- Select “HP printer” brand and select the model number
- Click on “Next” to allow Wizard to install your printer
Still finding difficulties to install the HP printer driver in your computer system even after applying these steps mentioned above? Do not hesitate to connect with our experienced professionals to avail step by step guide to complete the installation of HP printer driver without a CD.
Related Post: How To Resolve HP Printhead Error?
Dial HP Customer Support Number USA +1-800-515-9506 (toll-free):-
When you find out you don’t have a driver installation cd with you, dial our toll-free HP Customer Support to reach our experts and to avail proper guidance from them regarding the printer setup process.