How to Fix HP Printer Error E1 ?
HP Printer Error E1 : HP printers have turned our lives into the smart world of portable printing solutions for innovators who are always on the move, from home and personal, small businesses to large-scale businesses and office printing requirements! This support comes in the form of the Laser Jet series, Desk Jet series, wireless multifunction printers, portable picture sticker printers, Ultra HP Ink Advantage printers, HP Tank printers, office laser printers, large format printers etc.
About HP Printer Error E1 :
The Hp printer error E1 normally comes when the user tries to use with the USB or prints it from the relative phones which pop with the relative paper size mismatch or it prints the screen size even after making necessary changes in the paper size. The error displayed as “HP PROTECTED CARTRIDGE” message appears on the screen of the user. Many times windows 7 also pops up with the message as “ ERROR ON PRINTING” or the error e1.
With such an understanding of high success, it is natural for you to rely on it. But we know that when your HP printer meets some external hardware and internal problems, there are days when it can make your HP printer stop working properly. Since you can’t always run to a mechanic to sort the matter out, it is also suggested that you have some knowledge of your HP printers. This article provides support to help you troubleshoot the errors that often crop up. One such error is ‘HP Deskjet Printer Error Code e1.’
Causes of HP Printer Error Code E1
Let’s see what, after all, is ‘HP printer error code e1’? ‘HP printer error e1’ is a symbol that your printer uses to signify that the driver or printer cable has any problems. If the problem is extreme, then this means that there is a hardware problem underlying it.
Now let’s see what causes your HP printer to show the ‘HP LaserJet printer error e1’ error message:
You can manage the situation in a much more controlled manner by knowing the crux of the problem and can handle your HP printer well in future use, too. Let’s look at a few explanations why this error is displayed by your HP printer:
- Issues of connectivity with the print driver.
- Damaged cables for printers.
- Printer cables that are not correctly linked.
- It may also be due to hardware issues, in which case you need to contact our expert team for support.
Troubleshooting Steps HP Error Code E1
How do you fix the problem if you see an error message showing ‘HP error code e1’ on your printer? When you show the error message ‘HP printer error e1’ on your HP printer, you can follow the instructions below to fix the matter. Please carefully follow the steps:
You need to restart your PC as a first move. In order to reset your PC, please follow the given steps:
- Turn the HP Printer on.
Wait and allow your printer to get ready, please. It is a sign that it is ready when it goes silent and idle.
You should disconnect the power cord while the printer is still on. It can be found on the back of a printer.
You can now also remove the power cord from the wall outlet.
Please wait sixty seconds now.
- Please plug the power cord back into the wall outlet after waiting for the required time.
- Now reconnect the power cord’s other end to the back of your HP printer.
- Your HP printer should be turned on automatically or powered on manually.
- You can hear noises saying your printer is getting ready as you wait for the printer to get ready. Subtle shifting sounds from the carriage, or seeing the lights on the printer flashing are some signs.
- Please wait and allow your printer to get ready. When it goes silent and idle, it is a sign that it is ready.
Steps to Solve HP LaserJet Printer Error Code E1 :
This problem can also occur if the paper in the printer is jammed. By following the given steps, you can overcome it:
- Lift the cover of the scanner by raising the plastic tabs on both sides into a position as it locks itself firmly in the locked open position. Raising the scanner.
- Verify the location of the head for printing. If it is on the right side, then the process of collecting printing orders is still ongoing. You need to click the stop or cancel button to stop getting the commands.
- From the wall socket, unplug your HP printer.
- Shift the printed head softly with the tips of your fingertips.
- Examine to see if the region has any pieces of paper.
- You should use tweezers carefully to pick up the paper bits without damaging any internal parts of the printer if you encounter any piece of paper.
- To open the lock and force it back in to close it, raise the scanner.
Related Blog: HP Printer Error 59.F0
The scope of Services:
You can now contact our expert team at Printer Support Phone Number 24/7 for the HP Printer Dial for Printer Technical Support . Call HP Printer Help for assistance if you want to answer any of these queries. Also, we redirect your call to one of our professional technicians when you place a call at our toll-free number. In addition, the technician takes the problem and allows you to solve it.