HP Envy 5660 Wifi Setup
HP Envy 5660 Wifi Setup
To HP Envy 5660 Wifi Setup and Connect your HP Envy 5660 printer to the computer and the connection can be done by using the printer driver. A printer driver is however, necessary to complete the setup. Ensure that you follow the instructions on how to connect my hp envy 5660 to wifi, computer, mac below.
Quick Steps To HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup
- Go to Control Panel of the printer.
- Using the HP Envy 5660 printer to pick network settings.
- Use printer’s on-screen keys to switch to the settings.
- Pick from the control panel the configuration of the HP Envy 5660 wireless
- setup wizard which can be found under the network settings.
- Click to pick it.
- From the list pick your favorite network and press Connect.
- The HP Envy 5660 printer prompts you to enter the passcode.
- Test the screen of the printer and they alert you of the connection.
Related Blog: HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
How To Connect HP Envy 5660 Printer To Wifi, Computer Wirelessly
- To work on how to connect hp envy 5660 to wifi and my computer, a router, monitor, and printer are needed to connect the printer to a wireless network. Until allowing a device connection, ensure the HP Envy 5660 printer driver is mounted on the device.
- You can download the printer driver from our website, and make sure you pick the correct printer file to use. If you pick the wrong printer driver file, after installation it may lead to an error in the printer.
- Go to the downloaded location to start installation of the HP Envy 5660 engine. Choose the driver installation script, and adhere to the driver installation terms and conditions.
- The driver installation won’t continue without agreeing to the driver installation terms and conditions.
- When asked by the machine pick the type of connectivity. If you select the type of link as wireless, turn the router on when the installer prompts.
- If the USB method is connected, when the installer asks, you can insert the USB cable into the HP Envy 5660 Printer. After turning on the router, make sure that the printer connection is created.
- After downloading the driver click on the Start button. This finishes installation of the printer engine. You will continue with connecting your wireless router to the printer once you have completed the connection.
- Navigate to the printer control panel and choose network settings, and choose the Wireless Setup Wizard on the HP Envy 5660 printer under network settings.
- Upon selecting network, the printer will prompt you to enter the link passcode.
- Type the link passcode using the HP Envy 5660 printer’s on-screen keys, and the printer will alert you about the effective wireless connection after entering it. Now you’ve HP Envy 5660 wireless printer setup can be linked to my application queries.
Finally, this article has helped you complete the HP envy 5660 e-all-in-one print setup phase with success. If you need to find out more about HP printers then you can visit our official website for more information.