HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
Setup HP Envy 5055 Printer
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Printer is a top popular wireless printer that can be connected to your computer, laptop, smart phone or tablet. It is very best printer for personal and official. There are many software and applications where a stable HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup link can be set up on the printer. Go through the upcoming topics to wirelessly connect the printer to a Windows or Mac computer.
123 HP is known for making high-end printers for its clients. 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer is a multitasking printer with unique printing , copying, and scanning capabilities. This printer would be able to support both Windows and MAC operating systems. Nowadays, wireless connectivity features develop in the 123 envy 5055 printers. It can allow you to print over 123 HP envy from many systems HP Envy 5055 Wifi Setup. If you need any help, feel free to contact the professionals immediately.
HP Envy 5055 Wifi Setup
Many users today typically favor wireless technology because it helps save time and simplifies the user ‘s mission. There are several steps that must be closely followed when setup hp envy 5055 printer. This will certainly provide you with print-out of high quality. In case of any doubt you can contact the technicians for assistance in following the setup steps.
To complete the wireless setup of the envy 5055 printer you need to download wireless software. Below are several moves to step up the 123 HP envy 5055 printers.
Process of HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
Wireless link can be formed in a Windows system by means of the built-in Wi-Fi, HP Wireless Direct, HP Auto Wireless Connect or Bluetooth feature.
- After turning on, open the Control Panel Settings menu on the printer. Step down, and pick the default Wireless Settings.
- Touch the wireless Setup Wizard option for HP Envy 5055, and stop for a few seconds. The Setup Wizard is turning Wi-Fi on printer.
- It starts searching the available networks after configuring, and lists them on the printer’s LED panel.
- Activate your router, which is connected to a Wireless Access Point with stable and fast internet connections. When the auto-connect mode is switched on, the printer will automatically attach to your wireless network.
- When the auto-connect function is disabled, the panel shows a list consisting of the names of the available networks.
- Browse the list, and pick the network you like.. Once the wireless network connection is associated successfully, the printer displays a message that the connection is successful and the printer is ready to use. The Wireless light on the printer changes into blue color.
Related Blog : HP envy 5542 Wireless Setup
Prepare for the Installation
- Initially, you need to start unboxing the printer before the setup process starts.
- Gently take the device out of the box and remove perfectly from every end of the device the packaging covers. Be sure the tool does not have a foam or plastic cover stick.
- There has to be a good network link.
Connect HP envy 5055 Printer to wifi the Wireless Network
- Check your printer control panel’s Wireless icon, click on it. Then click the “Settings” icon.
- Now, go to wireless configuration wizard envy5055.
- Pick the network from the Networks list available.
- If your network is not recognized then you must tap on entering the New Network Name and proceed according to the on-screen instructions afterwards.
- When you asked to enter the password, enter it and Go ahead.
- Click on “OK” and go to the “Home screen”.
Download & Install the HP envy 5055 Printer Software and Drivers
Drivers must be properly mounted in the system to prevent any impression errors. It is necessary to download 123 setup 5055 printer driver software, as it helps to boost the device’s exact functionality.
Make sure drivers have to be installed from the official website as drivers play an integral part in printer working.
Hold as per on-screen instructions following the installation process.
If you find yourself stuck, Setup HP Envy 5055 Printer steps, you can contact the professionals to handle any printer-related issues. Experts are highly experienced and expert in providing the best solutions for you. The technical team is available 24/7, so you can contact them whenever you want. When you are in distress, call the technicians for urgent assistance.