HP Deskjet 2655 Setup
HP Deskjet 2655 Setup
Remove all materials of the packaging from inside and outside the impresser to HP Deskjet 2655 Setup. Attach the power cord of the printer to a secure power source, place the cartridges in the slots and load the paper on the input tray.
How to Install Hp Deskjet 2655 Printer
Steps to Setup Hp Deskjet 2655 Printer
- Out of the box, take the printer.
- Remove the cover and then the printer’s plastic tapes.
- Use a power cord to connect the printer to a power source.
- Control and adapt the settings to the printer.
- Set the input tray and load white paper into Setup Hp Deskjet 2655 Printer.
- Install the cartridges in your slots.
- Wait for the ink cartridge to align the printer.
- Connect to the network and set up the driver for the printer.
Related Blog: Hp Printer Installation Failed Windows 7
HP Deskjet 2655 Printer setup process
- Remove from the cardboard the HP Deskjet 2655 Printer setup. On a flat surface position it. Uncheck on the control panel all packaging materials, tapes, and stickers. Open the output tray. Open output tray. Hold your grips open and open the door of the ink cartridge. Remove from the printer the printing materials and tapes.
- Take out the power cord after the printer has removed all the packaging materials. Connect one end at the rear of the printer to the power cord and then attach the other end to the socket. Switch off the printer’s Sleep mode by pressing the power button.
- Reduce the output tray to the printer. Push the cartridge. Pick up your printer’s new ink cartridges. Remove the cartridge’s plastic film. Touch the black plastic cover just on the ink cart and not on the contacts of copper.
- Place the cartridge on the slot and snap it into the slot gently. Install in left and right slots the color ink card and the black ink card.
- Load a pile of paper into the input tray after fixing the tin cartridge in the right slots.
- Boost the input channel and slowly change the guides. Load a stack of paper into the plate. Enable the guides to rest on the paper corner. Drag and change the paper latch to start printing by dragging the tray extender.
- Wait until the printer is centered and print a line-up sheet. Go to the alignment page with the instructions to correctly mount the cartridge if the cartridge are not properly aligned. Connect to the internet via a network link on a wireless router.
- Link the same router with your monitor and printer. Look at the website of the manufacturer via a web browser. Find a printer driver that fits the model of your printer. Download and install the software on your device after the driver has been downloaded. To ensure the printer is setup correctly, print a test page.