How To Fix HP Printer Printhead Error 0xc19a0020?
The Print-head error 0xc19a0020 is a very common issue on HP OfficeJet Pro 6830. The error represents there is a Print-head alignment problem or the internal Printhead has electrically failed. Mainly this happens if refills or compatible cartridge has been in the printer. However, rarely this can happen if there is an error with the ink system itself. Therefore, those users having the same the problem, then they do not require taking tension anymore. They can easily Fix HP Printer Printhead Error 0xc19a0020.
Steps To Fix HP Printer Printhead Error 0xc19a0020
Step 1: – Check Paper
First, you should check there is not a paper sensing issue. However, depending on how much you have printed to date, there could be ‘ink mist’ interfering with the media sensor/sensing optics.
Step 2: – Check Cartridge’s Smart Chip
Try to remove ink cartridge and examine cartridge’s smart chip surface, meanwhile gold contacts also ensure for scratches or ink residue. Confirm cartridge’s smart chip position is correct if you find any suspected to physical damage, then replace cartridge ‘smart chip’.
Step 3: – Printer Diagnostics
You should try to clean your Printhead.
• First, lift printhead release latch (lever) to remove printhead assembly. Make sure the printhead cleaning procedures vary as per printer model.
• Then remove printhead and clean printhead contacts by using the damp cloth to wipe the electrical contacts from the bottom to the top.
• Repeat this step until no ink remains on the electrical contacts.
• Reinstall printhead assembly; lower the latch handle to securely lock the printhead assembly into place.
• Print a test pattern to determine if the problem has been fixed. If not, go to next step.
Step 4: – Try to Unplugging the Power Cord of Printer
• Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer, while the printer is ON,
• Then wait for some time, at least 1-2 minutes.
• Next, plug in the power cord to the printer. If the printer does not power on automatically, then press the “ON” button to do so.
If the HP Printer error code 0xc19a0020 displays again then go to the next step.
Step 5: – Install Ink Cartridges
Make sure the printer is turned on. If necessary, press the “Power” button to turn the printer on.
• Open the top cover of the printer.
• Press down on the old ink cartridge, and then slide it out of the carriage.
• Remove all ink cartridges from the printer.
• Then install the ink cartridges.
• Now, retest printer. If HP Printhead error 0xc19a0020 still exists, then it is time to get the experts help to fix it or replace.
Dial HP Printer Customer Support Number +1-855-847-1975 To Receive Immediate Assistance:-
Call at HP Printer Customer Support Number, to get immediate online help to fix this problem. This number will connect to the dedicated and experienced technicians, who are always ready to assist 24×7 days. The techies will give comprehensive help and proper instruction to troubleshoot the Hp problems. Hence, you can obtain online support by experts through various modes, Phone Support, Online Live Chat, Email, and Remote support.