How to Connect HP Officejet 5255 to Wifi?
Connect HP Officejet 5255 to Wifi
You must create an active Internet, by Connect HP Officejet 5255 to Wifi to a Wireless , to connect the to Wi-Fi. There are a variety of ways to link a wireless network. You can set up your HP to Wi-Fi by executing any of the methods.
Easy Guidelines for HP officejet 5255 Wireless Printer Setup
- Enable your compact HP to be powered up.
- Use the touch panel controls to connect to wireless internet
- Tap Setup for HP officejet 5255 Wireless Printer Setup and press the arrow key on the right.
- Select Network Installation and choose the secure wizard Wi-Fi.
- Choose from the list showed the Network name or SSID.
- Enter WEP/WPA safety passphrase and tap done. Security key.
- Press OK to confirm the same configuration and to store the same computer.
- If the screen prompts the wireless report to print, touch OK.
The process of establishing the Hp Officejet 5255 Wireless Setup
- You can create a Wi-Fi link for your in several ways. You can prefer anyone but ensure that the techniques are supported by your. A link is set by USB as standard.
- The can be accessed via a USB cable to your computer. Using Compact Disk Installation that has come with the to download your’s newest driver or access the official website.
- Use the HP Auto Wireless Connect method which enables to be connected without wires to wireless devices or network authentication. You can install the driver software on your device through the HP Auto Wireless Link.
- If the wizard calls the network sort prefer and the corresponding settings are picked. Once you are done choosing the type, the HP Auto Connect feature takes care of the remaining process.
- Please run your HP control panel wireless setup wizard. Notice that only s with a touch display have this wizard form. Go to the Network menu on the Wireless icon.
- Find your network name or SSID in the list of active wireless networks. If the list does not include the network name, enter it manually with the pop-up keyboard. When the screen warns, enter the security password.
- Enter the network credentials correctly as they are sensitive to cause problems. When the above methods fail, you can execute the WPS process. The Wi-Fi Safe Setup method involves two approaches: the WPS Push button and the PIN process.
- Make sure your printer is initially fitted with a WPS button. Review the spec to see if the WPS approach is accepted. Click the WPS press button on your HP press and push the WPS button on your wireless printer, connecting to the wireless network, two minutes later.
- If the screen displays the PIN, open the wireless printer software and enter the WPS PIN. I am sure you can set up the Wi-Fi printing system of the HP 5255 using the advanced procedure.
Hp Officeject 5255 wifi setup in Windows
With the support of pre-loaded features in HP devices, HP often makes wireless set-up and network connectivity to its Windows users as simple as you can. To prepare an HP Officejet 5255 printer for a Wi-Fi connection to a Windows OS, connect the printer to the desired Wi-Fi network and install the most up-to-date printer software from the HP Software inventory. Contrary to USB selection, users must choose Wireless if the link form is prompted.
Step 1: Simple Installation and Wireless Configuration Constituents
The preparation and compilation of basic components such as the name of the Network, password, desktop and/or laptop and a good working Broadband/Wi-Fi Internet connection for HP Officejet Printers is the beginning of wireless network set-up.
- Prepare a simple control list of products important to the successful HP Officejet 5255 Printer Wireless Communication Setup.
- Take the following important things and assemble them.
- Network Name & Password: the usual name for the Service Collection is SSID Name. The Network Name pairing password is always the WEP or WPA safety key.
- The workstation will access a desktop/laptop and an active wireless network.
- Internet access: Broadband Internet connection, online services and periodic driver updates are continuously recommended for good, uninterrupted Internet connections for download of driver and apps.
- If you do not already control the wireless router and the desktop or laptop, turn it on. The same wireless network must be synchronous with the machine and the printer, a non-negotiable consideration. The Router Trio, the Machine and the HP OfficeJet 5252 Printer must remain completely connected.
- Make sure there is no wired connection between the Ethernet and/or USB-included printer.
Step 2: Facilitate the connection of the Wireless Network with the wizard
- With the support of the Wireless Setup Wizard, HP simplifies the connection process. It helps great users to connect a printing machine to an active wireless network, which enables the HP Installer to quickly locate the printer when installing.
- Come to the HP Officejet 5255 printer’s Printer Control Panel and tap on the home viewed Wireless Icon Tap the Setup carefully.
- The wireless setup wizard, which should be pressed carefully to activate, can be found in the setup screen.
- In the list, recognize the network name desired and click OK.
- Often you cannot register your Network Name for a variety of reasons, so be sure to enter your Network Name and follow the on-screen directions with the touch ‘Enter New Network Name.’
- Then tap done and tap on WPA or WEP Key. A summary screen will be instantly visible. Please see Link Error messages and case sensitivity can be specified since both Network Name & Passwords are case sensitive.
- In an ultimate move, click OK to return to the control panel Home Screen.
Step 3: Download and install drivers afterwards
It is entirely necessary to download the full feature HP Printer software from the HP website. Make sure the new update is downloaded and then installed. If you have an installation CD, this might also work.
- Click here How to Setup Hp Officejet 5255 Wireless Printer on your browser.
- From the list menu, pick your Printer model number and press Start and Download the Start HP Quick Start tool on your desktop.
- You can complete the driver installation and log-in process with automatic directions on the screen escorts.
- The HP Easy Start is an automated locator that can pick and mount multiple linked printers. All you have to do is provide details about a quick and straightforward automated app installer.
- If the printer is not located at HP Easy Start, you can connect the printer manually by following the instructions for the on-screen manual.
- The final move is to complete registration and activation on hp.com.
Related Blog: Install Hp Deskjet 2655 Printer
Wireless Setup Hp Officejet 5255 Printer with WI-FI DIRECT
Wi-Fi Direct is a very simple and useful function for guest printing and since there is no nearby Wi-Fi network. It is also a viable choice when you face difficulties connecting to the Wi-Fi network. This role and print-only connection choice are implemented by all HP Wireless Printers published after 2014.
The following section lists how Wi-Fi Direct can be linked and printed.
Wi-Fi Direct Setup for Windows 10 & 8.1 :
Wi-Fi Direct helps the user to link and print directly to the Windows 10, Windows 8,1 device. Maintain the machine and the printer to make a Wi-Fi direct print as similar as possible.
- Check that the Printer is on and stays ready. If you haven’t already filled this paper package in the input tray.
- Head to Settings for the computer and open the list of printers.
- Windows 10 : Settings, Computers and finally Printers and Scanners are available.
- Windows 8: Devices live under Charms Click on them after they’ve been identified.
- The next choice you have to click on is to add a Printer or Scanner. In addition, if you see the option, click “Show Wi-Fi Direct Property.”
- Each of the printers will use the name of ‘Direct’ as a prefix. Click ‘Add Unit’ on that printer.
- The next step is to authenticate the connection by entering a WPS PIN. A connection request message with a PIN can be shown by the Printer. Some printers are designed to print the PIN that paper on the input tray is required for. Never confuse a PIN with the direct Wi-Fi password displayed on a printer’s LCD control panel that serves as login credentials to access Wi-Fi direct via device settings.
- In the meantime the trick to successfully attach and print the driver setup on the PIN on your computer screen followed by Next.
- Click on Print contained on the file to see a picture or document that you want to print.
- To finally conduct the printing, pick your preferred printer.