How to Fix HP Printer Troubleshooter Error 0x803C010B on Windows?
The 0x803c010b printer error code is one of the most common errors you may experience when using your printer device. If you’ve already faced this problem and don’t know how to fix it, then try following this article till the end to do the job. Before we go on that part, let’s first focus on the specifics of this error.
HP printers are famous for its high-quality printing and incredible features which enhancing productivity. It has a wide variety of printers such as Inkjet and the Laserjets with a user-friendly interface. In spite of its excellent features, the HP users face some major and minor errors from time to time. One of them is the HP printer error Code 0x803C010B.
Despite having an enormous range of products, it is very natural to face errors with them. Whether you use it for your personal or business purpose, encountering errors are a certainty. If you are also facing issues with your HP printer, then you can contact us for the HP printer technical support.
How To Fix HP Printer error Code 0x803C010B
Few people come across these HP error codes that comes as quite unexpected. At this point of time, printers can stop working eventually and when it comes to initializing its in-built troubleshooter in Windows, users will come across an error message known as Can’t Troubleshoot – Get Error 0x803C010B.
This type of message doesn’t allow any printer to perform its defined operations. Such kind of error needs few fixes in order to get the printer back to its normal working state. The HP printer error 0x803C010B mainly occurs due to network printer issues that are well connected to the user’s network.
Causes for HP printer error 0x803C010B
Before proceeding towards the solutions for HP 0x803C010B Code service error let us have a look at the probable causes of it. Before proceeding to perform the troubleshooting hacks, it’s essential to know the causes behind it. It becomes simple to fix the 0x803c010b Error Code when you know the causes behind it. Let’s have a glance at the causes mentioned below:
- If you connect your printer with the Simple Network Management Protocol, then you can come across this error.
- Also, if there is any problem with the drivers of the HP printer, then it can also avoid the printer to scan or copy any document.
- Device firmware is old.
- Constantly turning on and off the printer.
- An improper interaction between the printer and the spooler.
- Prevent printing if you tried to print any page from an unsafe or unauthorized link.
- Encounter error while you are printing a large document.
These network computers can easily be connected to the network via wires or even without wires by using wireless connectivity process. The below are steps to fix printer error Code 0x803C010B by expert professionals.
Steps to Fix Error Code 0x803c010b Windows 10 While Running Printer Troubleshooter on Windows
There are a wide number of fixes for this particular issue but the one which is proven to be highly effective is discussed as of now:
Step # 1: Disabling of Protocol is the Most Effective Method Considered by Expert Professionals
This method becomes highly predictable because it involves disabling of the SNMP protocol in to fix the issue. Follow all the below given steps sequentially:
- Navigate to the “Control panel” section by simply using the shortcut key “Win + X” or even one can right click on the “start menu” icon to access the “control panel” section.
- Selection of the “Devices and Printers” from the list is to be made and then right click on the printer which is suffering from this error known as Can’t Troubleshoot – Get Error 0x803C010B. Select the Printer properties carefully to open a new window.
- On the “Printer Properties” section, simply switch to the “Ports” tab and then navigate through the entire list of ports to select the “Standard TCP/IP Port”. Tick on the checkbox and then click on the “Configure Port” button which can be found below the port section.
- In the next window, navigate to the “SNMP Status Enabled” icon and then hit the “uncheck” option as instructed.
- Click on the “OK” button and then apply the settings later on. Reboot the PC and then check whether it’s working or not?
REINSTALL PRINTER DEVICE:
- Go to Control Panel to reinstall the printer drivers
- Next, click on “Hardware and Sound” option in the control panel window.
- After then, select “Devices and Printers” option.
- Here, select Brother printer by right-clicking on it followed by selecting the “Remove Device” option.
- Hit “Yes” button in the confirmation window.
- It will remove selected Brother printer from a Windows device.
- Afterwards, unplug the printer and restart the Windows device.
- Once it gets restarted successfully, plug in the Brother Printer device and reinstall its drivers
After following the above steps if you are still unable to overcome this situation. Then you should write to us immediately.For more posts and solution keep checking “this” Blog.
So, your issues related to HP printer have been completely resolved. Further, we encourage users to get in touch at HP Customer Support at +1-833-545-1812 (toll-free) for future queries and gets them solved promptly.
We have many facilities which you can opt to communicate with us. Avail our services to have the best experience on the field. We can surely resolve your issues. We comprise of some of the best tech professionals who are equipped with in-depth knowledge and skills regarding the subject. Our key professionals can provide you with the appropriate solution in no time. Reach us to get rid of your troubles. So, belief in our service and get in touch with us.
Call +1-833-545-1812 Get in Touch with our HP Customer Care Service Team for Solving more such issues
Call us at our toll-free HP Customer Support. Our phone lines are 24X7 available. Call us at any hour of your need. We will be happy to help you get rid of your troubles.
You can also email us at our official email address. Mail us your list of issues and get assisted by our professionals.
You can also opt for a live chat with us on our online portals. Directly talk to our experts whenever you want, and get excellent solutions as soon as possible. It will take a minute to contact us.
Read More: fix Dell error code 0x803c010b