The issue appears when you are trying to work with the HP printer scan. Below we have various to fix HP Printer scan error WIA that are easy for users to apply as well. Let’s follow these below methods and check whether it will help us remove the technical error code or not?
Methods to fix HP Printer scan error WIA are
Method 1: Restart the dependencies services
Follow instructions below to go ahead with this process
- Click on Start and move to ‘Search box and type “services” without quotes.
- Now, scroll down until a “Windows Image Acquisition (WIA)’ option will appear.
- As per HP printer support service team, double click on it and click on “Dependencies’ icon. You will come across various services listed.
- Exit from that window and search for Remote Procedure Call (RPC).
- Ensure whether it is manual or an automatic process. Make sure that the service is working though.
- Go to Shell Hardware Detection section and double click on it.
- Set the ‘Start-up” type as a “Manual” process and hit “Apply” button.
- Click on the “Start” button to resume the service and check for any issue if found?
Method 2: Check whether the WIA service is working or not. To do this, execute below steps
- Click start icon and type “services.msc” command in the search bar. It should be without any quotes. Press “enter” button to work further.
- Search for Windows Image Acquisition service and start to work with the service
- Install the WIA driver on the computer and follow all instructions as guided.
This was another method to fix HP Printer scan error WIA.
Related Blog: How To Fix HP Scanner Error Code 2019?
Dial HP Support Phone Number +1-800-515-9506 for Instant Help
We are working 24/7 hours at HP Printer support number +1-800-515-9506 to provide instant assistance for every issue that arise within the device. Solutions are always as per users’ need. So, feel free to make an instant call to our technicians and experience apt guidance for any issue.