How To Fix HP Printer Error 0x61011bed?
This particular issue is a result of the faulty cartridge when you were changing the printer’s cartridge. When this error occurs, users will be displayed with an error message. However, there are other reasons for this error that include block contact cartridge issues. The third reasons is due to “Out of Paper’ problem which appears on the computer and the device will stop responding further. Follow steps below to Fix HP Printer Error 0x61011bed.
Here are Steps to Fix HP Printer Error 0x61011bed:-
Step 1: Resetting the Device
- Without switching off the device, just remove the power cord carefully from the back of the printer.
- Wait at-least for 30 seconds and then, plug the power cord into printer device
- However, if the device is not already switched on then, work with the “On” button to turn it on.
Step 2: Check for Any Kind of Paper issue and Reload it
- Replace the effected paper to ensure that all of the paper is of same size as well as type. Because according to the HP Printer Support technicians, only one type of paper can easily be used in the product simultaneously.
- Click the stack of the paper on a flat surface to easily align the edges.
- Make sure that the stack of paper should have 10 papers but it should be below 25 sheets of paper.
Insert the paper stack into the device and carefully push the paper guides against the paper.
- However, one should ensure that paper is completely inserted into the product properly and can be picked up by the paper rollers easily.
- Try printing again
Related Blog: How To Fix HP Printer Error Code 2753 ?
Step 3: Now, Adjust All of the Paper Settings in the Print Driver
- The paper settings in the print driver should be able to match the paper settings for at least one of the paper trays installed in the device.
- Open and get access to a document in the program which should be used to print.
- Click the “File” icon and then, choose the “print” option. Click on the “properties” option now. Users will be displayed a “The product Properties dialog box” on the screen
- Click the ‘Paper/Quality” icon and then, choose the appropriate paper size from the “drop-down” menu list
- Choose an appropriate type of paper from the drop-down menu.
- Click OK button and again tap the “OK” icon to print the document.
Step 4: Clean the Rollers
- Turn off the printer device and then, unplug the power cord.
- Open the access door to work with the rollers.
- Clean out all of the rubber rollers with a soft piece of cloth.
- Do ensure that any of the paper rollers that are there on the input tray are completely cleaned. Clean up the rollers with a piece of soft cotton
- Close the access door to plug in the power cord carefully.
- Try to print now.
- Step 5: Service the product
- At last, service the printer device
HP Customer Support Number +1-855-626-0142 Is Available 24×7 For Help:-
Our HP Printer Customer Care Service professionals are always happy to assist customers 24*7 hours while delivering them the world-class solutions. We are backed by skilled and competent technicians who resolves issues from the core. Feel free to connect us anytime and we are right there for you.