How to Fix HP Printer 79 Service Error?
[Guide] HP service Error 79
Make sure the firmware is updated to the latest version, if not update it. HP Printer Service Error 79 problems are caused by corrupted or outdated drivers, so you may need dedicated help in order to solve them. The printer is always the most useful device for accomplishing the work, be it official or personal use. HP Printer giving the best quality printing results, and having advanced technology features. But, there are times, when you may experience some issues with the HP Printer while using it. HP Printer 79 Service Error is one of the most common errors that encountered by many users while performing the printing task. Well, there could be various reasons for occurring this error, such as an Internet connection slow issue, Outdated Printer driver issue, Firmware updates and computer issue, etc.
But you should don’t take tension about it, you can easily repair HP Printer Error 79 by performing the steps, that recommended by HP printer service professional. Then follow the below solutions to quick fix the issue.
What is 79 service error on HP Printer
The Hewlett-Packard is considered to be one of the successful brands that cater to essential printing documents, delivering exceptional image quality to necessary scanning files and flawless printing accessibility.HP has successfully grabbed the user’s attention. Are you struggling with HP Printer Error 79.The problem with HP printer is that it keeps on getting service error 79 and the warranty is expired. This error message usually pops up when a print job device is corrupted. It is also caused by miscommunication between the spooler and the printer due to outdated firmware.
Sometimes, you may fix it up on your own if you are aware of the steps. In case you are unable to solve the issue, reach us for instant help.
Before Performing the above steps, you should have
1 Internet Access
2 Admin Account for the computer
It is sufficient for most cases, and these steps generally fetch good result but if the error persists, proceed to the next level by calling an expert to look into the mistakes and the probable causes behind it in details
- Switch off the HP printer
- First, check and remove print jobs from all the computers that have access to the primary network printing device
- Then check who owns each print job in ‘See what’s printing box’ in the domain network
- Then log in to each of the accounts and try to remove them from the domain network.
- If you still cancel the print jobs via specified accounts, remove and add the HP LaserJet Pro 400 from the list in “Devices and Printers.”
Know the causes of HP Printer service error 79 on hp laserjet pro 400
As we all know nobody likes to face trouble amidst their working hours. Therefore when users are frequently experiencing glitches on their devices while working on it, it turns out to be pretty annoying. Therefore users seek immediate assistance. But before resolving an issue people should know about the cause or the source of the issue. Therefore, read further to know what are the reasons for the users to encounter the 79 service error hp laserjet pro 400. The reasons for HP Printer 79 Service Error are listed below-
- 79 service error hp laserjet pro 400 can also appear when there an improper connection of the printer with the spooler.
- An out of date firmware can be the reason for hewlett packard printer error 79 to appear.
- The CPU that a formatter is using is experiencing certain hardware issues, this can also be the reason for hp 79 service error to occur.
- Another reason for hewlett packard printer error 79 can be invalid or poor data the formatter has received and has no idea as in how to respond to it.
These Error 79 is another code name for the HP service Error 79. Both are similar to a huge extent. The Error 79 and 49 are both a firmware-based error. Basically, the hp printer error 79 is pretty tough to detect as well the exact cause for such an issue to occur is still unknown. But mentioned here are the most possible causes of HP error 79 . The error is tough to detect but that doesn’t mean that you cannot get it straight.
Here Are Two Different Methods To Resolve HP 79 Service Error
Steps 1:- Clear All printing jobs
Too many printing jobs or long pending printing jobs may confuse the printer or makes it difficult for him to understand and command and it may give your services error 79. Remove all the printing jobs in the queue.
Do the following to clear printing jobs
- Switch off your printer.
- Check all the connected systems to your network printers.
- Remove print jobs from all of these computers.
- Also, check the domain network and look into the “See What’s Printing” box to find the owner of each print job.
- Log in to each account and remove the printing commands from the domain network.
Steps 2:- Frequent ON-OFF
If you have been switching off your HP printer after every few minutes then, this may corrupt the printer’s software. As a result of which, you may see HP printer error on screen.
Steps 3:- Log in and Remove the Printer from your Device
- First of all, turned OFF the Power of your Printer.
- Then check and then remove the printing process. Make sure every PC has access for the printer in the “Network” area.
- In “Domain network”, you can’t cancel the printing process. You should check the owner in “See what is printing” option there.
- Next, log in with that account & try to remove it from there.
- After completing close the tab there.
- Next, switch ON the Printer.
Check the error is resolved, if not, then go to the next solution.
Steps 4:- Update The firmware
Once you have removed all pending printing jobs, try to update your printer firmware, check out the following steps to do the same:
- Turn On your printer
- Connect the printer to the router through an ethernet cable to access the internet.
- Tap the “Network” icon on your printer’s control panel/screen.
- Check the IP address to ensure your printer is connected to the network.
- Go to the home screen and click on the “Settings” icon.
- Select Printer Update to check if any firmware updates are available.
- Download and install the firmware update.
Steps 5:- Install and Update Newly Drivers for HP Printers
You should try to Download, Update and Install the newly Drivers for your Printers to eradicating the error, and smooth running the PC.
- Restart the printer with only the Power cord being attached.
- If your printer starts right up, then you need to connect an Ethernet cable from the printer to your cable modem or DSL or switch or the router.
- Then select the network icon on your printer screen and check to see that if your printer has authenticated to network & lists to an IP (Internet Protocol) address.
- Once connected to the network now you will run the firmware update.
- Go to the “Settings” tab. Then choose Printer Update option, and then verify the “updates” now there.
- Carry on by choosing the update & download & install there.
In this way, you can easily Download, Update and Install the newly Drivers for your Printers and easily Fix HP 79 Service Error.
Steps 5:- Restart all Devices
This should be your first and last step of troubleshooting HP printer error 79. Restart all the connected devices in the network, i.e. your computer, and your router even.
Note: Before restarting network devices, remove the printer from all other devices in the network.
Related Post: How to Fix HP 49 service error
After the firmware update and installation, your printer starts printing most probably, and surely shoo away the services error 79.
Methods to Troubleshoot 79 Service Error HP laserjet pro 400
The error message usually occurs while printing job and is found to be corrupted. Also, the issue is a result of miscommunication problem between the spooler as well as the printer because firmware is obsolete. And as a result, it keeps getting error code79 which is a service error. Below are steps to fix hp laserjet pro 400 79 service error
Step 1: –
- Firstly, Turn off the HP Printer.
- Look for and delete the print jobs from the computers that your network printer has an access to.
- Check who has access for each print jobs in the ‘See what’s printing’ box that is present in the domain network.
- Delete all th accounts by logging in from the domain network.
- Now, you have to give a bit of time to get the things settled down and then continue with the print jobs through specific accounts. After this, delete and add the Printer by selecting it from the list present in ‘Devices and Printers’.
Step 2: Switch off the HP LaserJet Pro 400 Printer
- The very first thing is to check and then, remove all your printing jobs from the computers that have access to the network printer. Now, in the domain network area, users need to check who owns each of these printing jobs.
- The next thing which users need to do is to log in to each of those accounts and try to remove them from the domain network.
- If it is the case where you are still able to cancel the print jobs via specified accounts then, remove and add the HP LaserJet Pro 400 from the list in the “Devices and Printers” section.
Related Blog: How To Fix HP Printer Error Code OXC4EB9343 ?
Step 3: Switch on the LaserJet Pro 400 Now.
- This is a substitute of the first solution where users need to make sure the printer is well connected to the internet. For this one should have an Ethernet cable connection running smoothly from the device to their switch or to router or even to modem.
- Next in the M401dn control panel or on the screen section, just click on the “Network” icon.
- Check for an appropriate IP address on the printer to see whether it is displaying 192.168.XXX.XXX or not? It defines that you are well connected to the home network. Otherwise, check for manual guidance
- Go back to the home screen section and then, tap the “Settings” icon.
- Now select the LaserJet Update option and check for any of the firmware updates to ensure that it has the latest version.
- Continue further by selecting the update icon and then, download as well as install.
- After you have installed the firmware, you should be able to print again. Else rebooting of the HP LaserJet Pro 400 first to fully activate the new updates is highly recommendable. At last, do ensure that the toner cartridge is not empty to avoid another printer hassle.
The above-mentioned procedures will definitely solve your issue of HP 79 Service Error. Because this seems to be a very annoying issue and removing such issue as early as possible is a must. But in case you are finding complications while resolving the issue you can seek assistance from the professionals.
HP Customer Support Number +1-855-205-2148 Is Available 24×7 For Help:-
In case, you have any problem to follow the solution, then get experts help now. Dial HP Support Number +1-855-205-2148 (toll-free) works 24*7 hours for your online assistance. A third-party tech support expert team is always ready to help. The certified and experienced professionals will give you the comprehensive guide to solve this issue. Hence, it assures you will grab the cost-effective solutions to fix HP LaserJet printer 79 service error queries in a less time.