How to Fix HP Battery Alert Error Code 601 Disable
HP Battery Alert Error Code 601 Disable
The aforementioned error code is a symbol of HP device battery issue which occurs when the battery power is too low. So, to HP Battery Alert Error Code 601, it is sometimes needed to approach for a professional help which can also be availed at HP Customer Support Number. Before moving to solutions, let us discuss about the issue more. The battery storage capacity is an amount of energy the battery will store to power a portable device like notebook computer. However, lower the storage capacity of a battery, the shorter time it will power any portable device.
Thus in this case, all of the rechargeable batteries will eventually lose its storage capacity. This loss is known as aging process which is irreversible and cannot be restored further. So, higher storage capacity of a battery basically varies from devices to devices after one year of use
Here are Steps to Fix HP Battery Alert Error Code 601 Disable
Work as per below instructions as suggested by HP Online Support technical team to get rid of the HP Battery Alert Error Code 601 Disable issue in easy way:
Method 1: Try This Solution First
- Press and then, hold the power button for at least five seconds to switch off the computer device.
- Turn on the computer and press the F2 key on repeated basis and it should be followed only once in every second till the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI menu is displayed automatically.
- Click the “Component Tests” which is found in the main menu
- Now, in the list of “Component Tests” section, click to choose the “Power’ button.
- Navigate to the list of “Power Tests” and then, click the “Battery” icon
- In the Battery Test, just click on “Run once” icon to begin with your Replace the CMOS Battery Test process. It will take almost about two minutes. If needed, users may take up-to 2 to 4 hours. Now, cancel it any time by pressing the “Escape key (Esc)”.
- Once the testing is done, the first line on the Battery Check page will be displayed which will show the status battery condition. If it has passed the test then, click on “Main Menu’ or just click the “Battery Details” for more data.
- If the process has failed then, check the below table suggestion. Now, write down the battery status as well as the Failure ID.
Related Blog: How To Fix HP Error 651 in Windows 7/8 and 10 ?
Method 2: This Method is Based on Manually Mode.
To do this, perform below steps as instructed
Step 1: Charge the battery first
Step 2: The next step is to discharge the battery
Step 3: Users are now advised to recharge the battery to 100%
Step 4: At last, just run the battery test process.
Connect us at HP Customer Support Number +1-844-200-2814 for World-Class Solution
Get in touch at HP Customer Care Service to help us resolve you HP Battery Alert Error Code 601 Disable issues with the most appropriate choice of solution at your desk. We are available 24*7 hours to assist users in fixing up unexpected error in HP CMOS Battery in the HP Pavilion issues anytime anywhere. Feel free to connect us anytime and get hassle free solutions as and when requested.