Get Back HP Envy 4500 Printer Offline to Online
Is your HP Envy 4500 Printer offline ? You don’t know how you can get it back online? Why does my HP printer say offline, you must be thinking? This is a frustrating mistake and can bother you a great deal. Do not panic, however, because of the mistake, as you will find useful steps here. to resolve the HP Envy 4500 Printer is Offline. Issue.
If your HP Envy 4500 keeps going offline, and You are unable to overcome this, so there are some quick and simple steps to take to address your problems. The offline problem is the most popular printer issue that almost every printer user faces. We also pointed out some quick and fast measures in order to address this.
Bring HP Envy 4500 Printer Online from Offline
One of the most common errors you might face while working with HP Envy 4500 printer is sometimes, it shows “HP envy 4500 online from offline” Error on the connected computer from which you were providing the printing and scanning commands. This article addresses the problems you can experience when you experience an offline error along with the HP Envy 4500 Offline Driver error. In addition , the article will address the steps to put the HP Envy 4500 driver offline online.
This is one of the common mistakes that frustrate users when they are connected through the internet to the commanding unit, but still unable to give commands and receive the output. Before you proceed further to fix this error with the aid of hp envy 4500 troubleshooting measures, discussed in the post, it is very important to verify the network connexion.
Learn The Reasons For Hp Envy 4500 Printer Offline in Windows 10
There could be any reason behind your HP envy 4500 printer offline windows 10 Issues with the ink cartridge, network issues, the machine may not be able to connect with the printer, defective drivers for the printer, and more. However, by using some troubleshooting measures, you can cope with this problem easily.
In addition, to stop not only this but other technical problems, you can also reinstall the HP Envy 4500 Program or Driver on your PC.
Why is my HP Envy 4500 printer says offline
These are the reasons why your HP envy 4500 printer says offline message on windows 10 computer screen.
- Incomplete Printer Installation.
- Out of date Drivers for printers.
- Loose link to machinery.
- The default printer is not mounted.
- Updating firmware.
If all these items have been tried, the issue continues, then follow the next move for advanced troubleshooting.
Steps To Bring HP Printer Online from Offline
We’ve listed some fast steps here to fix this offline issue. As you are aware of the potential reasons behind the mistake, you won’t have to ask “HP printer online from offline.” Check it all and find out the primary trigger behind it. You can get the help of HP technicians if you like.
Now go one by one through the whole process, and fix the ‘HP Printer is offline’ problem. When the offline error message appears on the screen, all the connexions made to the printer must be reviewed first. They are:
1. Test the router to see whether or not it is working.
2. See that the machine and the printer are operating correctly on the wireless network.
3. Then detach them if they are already linked to the network.
4. Link them once again after waiting a few seconds.
5. Test the printer’s power cord to see whether the power is going through or not.
6. After some time, you can also disconnect the power cable and connect it.
7. Switch the printer on now if it is not automatically switched on.
8. Try to print.
If even after following all the above-mentioned steps you are still facing the offline error message then, in that case, there must be the issue with the printer driver. To resolve it:
1. Go to the button to start.
2. Scan for options for tablets and printers from the control panel.
3. Right-click on the symbol for the printer that you’re using.
4. Click on the option to “delete the unit.”
5. To confirm the un-installation, click ‘yes’.
6. Go to the Web browser now and navigate to www.123.hp.com.
7. Check for the HP Envy 4500 printer that you are using.
8. Click the ‘Download’ button.
9. To complete the installation, obey the on-screen prompts.
10. Now open a file from your computer’s download option.
11. Extract the file and then press the setup button.
12. To finish the installation, set it up according to your preferences.
13. Restart your printer now and try printing.
Related Blog : hp printer error code 0x83c0000a
2nd Methods to fix HP Envy 4500 Printer is offline
Now go one by one through the whole process, and address the ‘HP Printer is offline’ problem:
Solution 1: Change Printer Settings
- On your Windows operating system, go to ‘Tools and Printers’ by simply clicking the Start menu.
- Pick your printer now, and then right-click it.
- Go to the segment called ‘See What’s Printing.’
- In ‘Use Printer Offline’, delete the check from the checkbox. Your HP Envy 4500 printer will be online after some time and then you can start printing hassle-free.
- If it still doesn’t start, simply turn off the switchboard of your HP Envy 4500 printer and disconnect it from your computer.Within a while reconnecting it again with your computer and turn it back ON.
- Finally, restart your computer.
Now you will find that without going to offline mode, your HP Envy 4500 printer will work perfectly. But still, the problem is not solved, so proceed to the next stage.
Solution 2: Restart the Printer Spooler service
If you still have an error after changing Printer settings, then you can try restarting the Printer Spooler when you receive an Offline Printer alert.
- Simultaneously, click Windows Key + R on the keyword.
- Enter services.msc in the command box and press ENTER.
- Pick the Printer Spooler when the window opens, and right-click.
- Choose the reboot option from the drop-down menu.
You can quickly restart your Printer Spooler to correct an offline HP Printer error by doing this.
Solution 3: Change Printer Properties
Users can easily overcome the printer offline error, according to experts, simply by modifying their printer properties. This move is fairly easy and you can do it by following the steps below:
- On your screen, open the Control Panel window.
- Select Computers and Printers, then.
- Choose your printer, and then right-click it.
- Pick Printer Properties from the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the Ports page. Select the IP address of your printer from the list issued.
- Click on Customize Port now …
After that, the question within your printer will get resolved completely.
Solution 4: Reinstall HP Printer Driver
Often there is a problem with the drivers, which may be either obsolete drivers for the printer or may not support the latest version of Windows. Therefore, follow the steps below to solve HP envy printer offline issue:
- Open Window for Devices and Printers.
- Find and pick your printer.
- Now, right-click and from the drop-down menu, select Delete Computer.
- Pick Yes when you see the Confirmation dialogue box.
Note that your printer drivers will be deleted from the machine after this, so you can’t print anymore. So, in order to use the HP Envy Printer Service again, you need to reinstall the current version of the correct printer driver based on your model number for the printer.
Your printer must have overcome an offline mistake. For HP Envy 4500 Offline Windows 10, 7 , 8 and Mac printers, etc., this technique is beneficial. If you still have any concerns about this or you have any other issues with your printer, you can contact us directly via the toll-free customer service number of Printer Offline, where we are available for you 24 hours a day.