HP Printer Error 49
- A HP Printer Error 49 is usually a condition in which the printer is unable to process a file submitted. In some cases the file is corrupted and the firmware of the printer cannot interpret this file in other cases. In any case, you can try the following to resolve this issue:
- Switch off the printer and search the last job printer queue sent. Delete the work, turn on the printer. The remainder of the workers could then be printed. Notice that it may be one of those who submit the corrupt file if many user sends to that printer.
- A printer problem can occur in rare cases. The Ethernet cable must first be removed from the printer’s back and the printer restarted to decide that. If you boot up and can print internally, such as a setup tab, the printer will probably work correctly.
- Often, when the printer is switched on and the data light ready, you will not see a job on the print queue yet and there is a 49 Error. You can be sure the data is sent to the printer. You may attempt to initialize the print spooler in this situation. In certain situations, a new IP address would enable the printer to be reinstalled.
- The key explanation for this is the network card or the for-matter in rare cases where the printer is incorrect.
Causes of HP Printer Error 49
A communication failure between your PC and printer usually triggers the HP Printer 49 Service Error. The following problems include: The problem:
- Print commands invalid
- Damaged transmission of data
- Operations invalid
- Errors in the registry
Related Blog: HP Printer Error Code 49.4c02
How to Fix HP Printer Error 49?
Step 1 – Printer calibration
- To remove the print job from the memory, click cancel Job on the printer.
- Switch off the printer and restart it.
- Try to print work from application software.
- When the job is printed, return to the first application and attempt to print another file.
- Ask the provider for assistance if the message only appears in a single software application or print job.
- If the messages continue with various software applications and print jobs, you can disconnect all cables to the network or PC printer.
- Turn off the printer.
- Delete from the printer all DIMMS memory or third party DIMMS (DO NOT remove the firmware DIMM in slot J1).
- Delete from your machine all EIO devices.
- Turn on the printer.
- As the error lengthened, each DIMMS amd EIO device must be mounted one at a time to ensure that the printer is switched off and returned when each device is set.
- If you think it causes the error, substitute a DIMM or EIO unit.
- Remember to connect the printer to the network or device with all cables.
- Replace the DIMM firmware if the error continues.
- Return the formatted printer and calibrate it. See now Calibrate for more detail.
Step 2 – Registry Clean It up
This next move is important to ensure the protection and overall functionality of your computers. The “registry” is a wide database inside the Windows system, stored for your device to perform critical settings & choices. This part of your PC is an important backup for all your system’s vital components – including Windows features like your new emails and even your screen wallpaper. Registry sadly also creates a host of errors on your machine, since it’s often damaged and corrupt, such that errors like HP 49 Service Error can be found in Windows. You should download the cleaner of your register and delete all the errors from your system to ensure that it doesn’t become a problem.
Method 2: Simple and Easy Steps to HP Printer 49 Service Error
- First of all, you must ensure that the printer is fully turned off.
- Delete the power source, unplug networks and links, and then set your service error to fix.
- Disable the power source, unplug connections and networks and then make sure your 49 Service Error HP Printer is Fixing.
- The first step is that most basic service errors occur when the printer operates correctly for a period of time and then ceases operating.
- It is generally considered to be an overheating problem or a device problem. What is patched when the system is rebooted most often? So make sure first of all you try this.
- Make sure that after some time you try to use the printer for your tasks. It may also happen if a service error does not occur due to any network traffic or other problems due to some malfunction or problem with the printer.
- There is not anything anybody can do in network or link traffic except wait for some time to use the printer.
- But if the service error is not resolved yet, make sure you start to keep track of how much the error happens. If the service error is permanent, it would be an identifiable error. Perhaps you need to get support from HP customers.
- There are also several customer service numbers that might support you until the problem worsens.
- There are more service failures if you have frequently modified the software or other equipment. Ensure that this is regulated and periodically updated.
- The fact that network links are often not reliable is possibly one simple problem which could lead to a HP Printer service error 49.